Making an Abortion Appointment
Call the office 206-957-0990 or Toll-free 866-632-6622 Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to schedule an appointment. Our staff can answer any questions you may have about abortion.
When making an appointment, it is helpful to have the following information:
- The first day of your last menstrual period or the date of conception.
- Whether you have had a positive pregnancy test at home or in a clinic.
- A contact phone number where we will be able to confirm your appointment.
- Information about your method of payment or your insurance carrier and contact information for verification of coverage.
What to Bring to your Appointment
- Relevant medical records, such as ultrasound results, done for this pregnancy at another health care facility.
- Your medical coupon or insurance card and photo ID if you would like your insurance billed. (See AMS Payment Policies.)
Things to remember about your Appointment
- A support person is welcome to accompany you to your appointment. Your support person may also be with you during your procedure.
- Plan to be at our office about 3 hours for your abortion appointment.
- You are encouraged to eat lightly before your appointment.
- You will need to have someone drive you home if you wish to have IV pain medicine.
- A staff person will be available to answer any questions at the time of your appointment.
- We do not recommend bringing children with you to your appointment. If you have no other option and your children must come with you, you must have a caretaker to watch your children in our waiting area while you are seeing the physician.